Ovostar Union N.V., one of the largest producers of eggs and egg products in Ukraine, has allotted all offered shares. Investors have been allotted 1,500,000 newly issued shares in total which represents 25% of the share capital.
Offer shares have been allotted to investors as follows:
- 200,000 shares to Polish retail investors; their orders have been reduced by 51.8% proportionally,
- 1,300,000 shares to Polish and international institutional investors.
First day of listing of Ovostar Union N.V. shares is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, 29th June 2011.
Given the share issue price of PLN 62 the IPO value amounts to PLN 93 million and the company’s capitalization totals PLN 372 million.
Proceeds from the offering will be used to carry out the group’s 2011-2012 investment programme including:
- Reconstruction of 6 laying hens houses and purchase of new cage equipment with a resulting increase in Group number of laying hen places by 1.825 million, including installation of eggs transporting equipment to sorting facilities and additional packaging capacities;
- Increase in number of laying hens to be placed into reconstructed laying hens houses;
- Installation of equipment in farms for growing young hens in order to increase total number of growing young hens;
- Installation of egg breaking and pasteurization facilities at Ovostar Egg Processing Plant (“Ovostar EPP”);
- Increase in working capital needs following capacity expansion.
For further information please contact: Bartosz Sroka, NBS Communications, tel: +48 22 826 74 18 / +48 500 202 354, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not for release, directly or indirectly, in the United States of America, Australia, Canada or Japan.
The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to US persons unless the securities are registered under the Securities Act, or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act is available. No public offering of the securities will be made in the United States.
This publication is for promotional purposes only and under no circumstances shall constitute the basis for a decision to invest in securities of Ovostar Union N.V. (the “Company”). The offering prospectus (the “Prospectus”) prepared in connection with the offering and admission of the Company’s shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (the “WSE”) is the sole legally binding document containing information on the Company and the offering of its shares in Poland (the “Offering”). The Prospectus, approved by the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (the “AFM”), the Dutch capital markets authority, is available in electronic form on the website of the Company (www.ovostar.ua) and of the offering agent in Poland (www.dmbzwbk.pl).